Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reflections on the coarse

This course may have not highly affected my teaching style, but effectively it was more a sort of educating my teaching techniques. By education I mean a sculpture of my personality that could really reflect on my students.

Being an experienced teacher, I have learned how to tackle some of the basic problems that they were facing, through this course I was able to analyze their conduct, I was able to innovate new teaching techniques.

Moreover, I have developed a personal organization of my goals and ideas accordingly with Bloom’s Taxonomy.

All this ended up, in developing a new personality, one is able now to analyze what is happening in class, in a highly professional way, as well as synthesize new models, especially for classroom management, and types of instruction.

Bottom of the line, one understands that any job needs some sculpturing in order to crown your techniques in a professional manner. This is what occurred in this coarse and it turned out to be one of the most professional ways to manipulate one’s thoughts educationally.

No comments: